Head Coach: Vic Schaefer (4th season in 2023-24)
Unofficial Texas Women’s Basketball Scholarship Chart
Note: The NCAA granted an extra year of eligibility to 2020-21 D-I winter sports athletes (including women’s basketball players). Until there is definitive word that a player will be taking advantage of this extra year, the WBB Blog scholarship charts will not reflect this extra eligibility.
- March 2023: Kyndall Hunter enters her name into the transfer portal . . . and lands at Texas A&M
- March 2023: Shaylee Gonzales announces she will return to Texas for the 2023-24 season, using her COVID extra year of eligibility
- March 2023: Femme Masudi enters her name into the portal as a grad transfer . . . and lands at New Mexico State
- May 2023: Tionna Herron transfers in from Kentucky (press release)
- September 2023: Justice Carlton and Jordan Lee, both in the 2024 class, commit to Texas
2024 Texas Women’s Basketball Commitments
Jordan Lee, 6-0 W, St. Mary’s HS (Stockton, CA) [offered July 2022; committed 9/22/2023; other finalists: Arizona, Baylor, Duke, Florida State, Louisville, Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina, Southern Cal, and Stanford]
Jaloni Cambridge, 5-7 PG, Enswoth HS (Nashville, TN) [Texas not among seven finalists announced in June 2023]
See next page for 2025 commitments and targets for Texas women’s basketball
Disclaimers: The roster information, offers, and commitments are all unofficial. Offers come and go, so some offers listed may no longer be on the table, and some offers are erroneously reported. In addition, the target lists are inevitably incomplete because offers are not publicly reported for many prospects.