List of D-I women’s basketball players who transferred during or following the 2020-21 season and then received an NCAA transfer waiver to play immediately at their new school (arranged alphabetically by new school, with previous school in parentheses; last updated: November 26, 2021). Although many transfers are now automatically eligible at their school without having to sit out a year, others are not, including those who are not transferring for the first time or who did not enter the transfer portal before the July 1, 2021, deadline.
Transfer Waivers Granted
- Kierra Collier (Drake): second transfer (transferred from Washington to Drake following the 2017-18 season)
- Alexis Morris: late transfer (after earlier transferring twice, from Baylor to Rutgers to Texas A&M)
- Taylor Mikesell (Oregon) [tweet]: second transfer (also received a waiver last year after transferring from Maryland to Oregon)
- Janai Crooms (Michigan State): second transfer (transferred from Ohio State to Michigan State following the 2019-20 season)
- Selena Philoxy (Stetson) [press release]: second transfer (transferred from Seton Hall to Stetson following the 2019-20 season)