News and updates on the women’s basketball 2022 recruiting class: offers, commitments, decommitments, unofficial visits, recruiting updates from news sites and other sources, etc. Items are listed in reverse chronological order. See also:
Recent offers announced for 2022 women’s basketball prospects include:
- Ryanne Allen, 6-0 W, Archbishop Wood HS (Warminster, PA): George Washington
- Jayda Bowen, 5-6 PG, Crete-Monee HS (IL): Niagara (first offer), Coppin State
- Alyssa Crockett, 6-2 W, Westfield HS (IN): Iowa
- Kara Dunn, 5-11 W, Mount Paran Christian School (Kennesaw, GA): Georgia Tech
- Amira Mabry, 5-11 F, Judson HS (Converse, TX): North Texas
- Mary McMorris, 5-6 G Centennial HS (Las Vegas, NV): Long Beach State
- Brooklyn Meyer, 6-2 F/C, West Lyon HS (Inwood, IA): Iowa State
- Alyssa Moreland, 5-11 G/W, Tilton School (NH): New Hampshire
- Lauren Quinn, 5-10 F, Hicks HS (LA): UL Monroe, McNeese State
- Annabel Schneiberg, 5-7 G, Lick-Wilmerding HS (San Francisco, CA): UC Santa Barbara (first offer)
- Reilly Sunday, 5-8 PG, Moon Area HS (PA): George Washington
Tanyuel Welch, 5-9 PG, North Central HS (Indianapolis, IN): picked up an offer from Toledo.
Aislin Malcolm, 5-10 G, Chartiers Valley HS (Bridgeville, PA): latest offer is from Colgate.
Libby Privett, 5-9 SG, Madison Academy (Huntsville, AL): landed an offer from Samford.
Ayanna Patterson, 6-3 W, Homestead HS (Fort Wayne, IN): was offered by Penn State.
Shelby Hayes, 6-0 C, Cedar Park HS (TX): picked up an offer from Louisiana Tech.