Coverage of the women’s basketball 2022 recruiting class: offers, commitments, decommitments, unofficial visits, recruiting updates from news sites and other sources, etc. Items listed in reverse chronological order.
Emily La Chapell, 5-10 G, Appleton East HS (WI): A feature article provides a recruiting summary on her.
The soon-to-be sophomore already obtained offers from colleges in Wisconsin, including UW-Madison, UW-Green Bay and Marquette University, in addition to schools outside of the state
Offers Reported on June 28 and 29
- Rakiyah Beal, 5-10 G/W, Detroit Edison Academy (MI): Eastern Michigan
- Jalyn Brown, 6-1 G, Riverdale Baptist School (Upper Marlboro, MD): Towson
- Shay Ciezki, 5-6 PG, St. Mary’s HS (Lancaster, NY): Buffalo
- Alyssa Crockett, 6-2 W, Westfield HS (IN): Illinois
- Kamy Peppler, 5-7 PG, Hortonville HS (WI): North Dakota
- Lazaria Spearman, 6-2 F, Dacula HS (GA): Clemson
- Madisen Wardell, 6-0 F, Detroit Edison Academy (MI): Eastern Michigan (first D-I offer)
Gia Cooke, 5-8 G, Elizabeth Seton HS (Bladensburg, MD): was offered by Georgetown and Old Dominion.
Morgan Lee, 6-4 C, Kent School (CT): landed her third offer of the month, from Marist. Quinnipiac and Manhattan were the earlier offers.
Kara Dunn, 5-11 W, Mount Paran Christian School (Kennesaw, GA): was offered by Wofford. She picked up offers earlier this year from Georgia and South Florida.
Katie Krupa, 6-0 F, Morton HS (IL): picked up an offer from North Dakota.