Coverage of the women’s basketball 2021 recruiting class: offers, commitments, decommitments, unofficial visits, recruiting updates from news sites and other sources, etc. Items listed in reverse chronological order.
Offers Reported on May 31
- Alyssa Frescas, 5-8 SG, Mater Dei HS (Santa Ana, CA): Pepperdine
- Isys Grady, 5-10 W, DME Sports Academy (Daytona Beach, FL): Stetson
- Sara Puckett, 6-1 W, Muscle Shoals HS (AL): Tennessee
- Brynn Shoup-Hill, 6-2 F, Goshen HS (IN): IUPUI
Offers Reported on May 30
- Katie Burton, 5-8 G, Fishers HS (IN): Western Michigan
- Clarissa Craig, 6-2 F, Cincinnati Roger Bacon HS (OH): Wake Forest
- Chloe Dallas, 6-2 F, Wauwatosa East HS (WI): North Dakota
The 12-member roster for the 2019 USA Basketball Women’s U16 National Team has been announced and includes six prospects from the 2021 recruiting class: Sonia Citron, Amari DeBerry, Olivia Miles, Aaliyah Moore, Saylor Poffenbarger, and Payton Verhulst.
The 12 team members will return to Colorado Springs for training camp from June 5-12, before departing for the 2019 FIBA Americas U16 Championship that will be played June 16-22 in Puerto Aysen, Chile.
Named to the team were: Janiah Barker (Tampa Bay Tech H.S., Fla./Marietta, Ga.); Lauren Betts (Grandview H.S./Centennial, Colo.); KK Bransford (Mount Notre Dame H.S./Cincinnati, Ohio); Sonia Citron (The Ursuline School/Scarsdale, N.Y.); Amari DeBerry (Williamsville South H.S./Buffalo, N.Y.); Timea Gardiner (Fremont H.S./Ogden, Utah); Londynn Jones (Santiago H.S./Riverside, Calif.); Olivia Miles (Blair Academy/Phillipsburg, N.J.); Aaliyah Moore (Moore H.S./Moore, Okla.); Saylor Poffenbarger (Middletown H.S./Middletown, Md.); Kiki Rice (Sidwell Friends School, D.C./Bethesda, Md.); and Payton Verhulst (Bishop Meige H.S./De Soto, Kan.).
Evie Goetz, 6-0 G, Marcus HS (Flower Mound, TX): was offered by Tulsa.
Analillia Cabuena, 6-0 F, Lincoln HS (Stockton, CA): landed an offer from UC Santa Barbara.
Leave a Reply