Jewel Spear, 5-9 CG, The Colony HS (TX): announced her top schools: Alabama, Georgetown, Kansas, Louisville, Michigan, NC State, Texas Tech, Wake Forest.
Out of those eight, Michigan was the first to offer her (in June 2017). Georgetown and Kansas are the most recent to do so, offering her earlier this month.
Offers Reported: Week of May 20, Part 1
- Kylee Blacksten, 6-3 W, Air Academy (CO): Denver
- Jamia Blake, 5-8 PG, South Pointe HS (Rock Hill, SC): USC Upstate
- Addie Budnik, 6-1 W, Highland Park HS (IL): Cleveland State, Saint Louis Univ.
- Elyssa Coleman, 6-2 C, Atascocita HS (Humble, TX): Houston, Little Rock
- Taylen Collins, 6-2 F, Muldrow HS (OK): Penn State
- Elauna Eaton, 5-9 G, Nettleton HS (Jonesboro, AR): Georgia Tech
- Jessika Evans, 6-0 F, Norman North HS (OK): Austin Peay
- Aniya Finger, 6-0 W, Hopewell HS (Huntersville, NC): USC Upstate
- Sharonica Hartsfield, 5-5 PG, Putnam City West HS (Oklahoma City, OK): Incarnate Word, Northwestern State
- Jamia Hazell, 5-7 G, Southeast Raleigh HS (NC): Delaware
- Asjah Inniss, 5-8 G, Northview HS (Johns Creek, GA): East Carolina
- Tomia Johnson, 5-6 PG, Grandview HS (Aurora, CO): Tennessee State
- Rachel Loobie, 6-0 F, Franklin Central HS (IN): Arkansas State, Detroit Mercy, Loyola Chicago, Miami (OH), Purdue Fort Wayne, St. Bonaventure
- Megan McConnell, 5-6 PG, Chartiers Valley HS (PA): St. Francis (Pa.)
- Tess Myers, 5-10 G, North Catholic HS (Cranberry Twp., PA): Hartford, Western Michigan
- Anna Ostlie, 5-8 G, Chaparral HS (Scottsdale, AZ): UC San Diego
- Tae’lor Purvis, 5-9 PG, Hightower HS (Missouri City, TX): Houston, Little Rock
- Abby Stoddard, 6-1 W, Crown Point HS (IN): Arkansas State
- Aubrey Stupp, 6-0 F, Germantown Valley View HS (OH): Purdue Fort Wayne
- Makennah White, 6-2 F, West Middlesex HS (PA): Akron, Detroit Mercy, Oakland
Hannah Gusters, 6-4 C, Irving MacArthur HS (TX): committed to Baylor, their first 2020 commit. Ranked in the top 10 in her class, she picked the Bears over UConn.
Gusters, a senior-to-be at MacArthur (Irving, Texas), said there was one key factor that nudged her toward Waco and coach Kim Mulkey.
“I decided on Baylor because of their great success in post players like Brittney Griner, Lauren Cox and Kalani Brown,” she said. “I want to emulate those posts.”