Tra’Liyah Washington, 6-1 G, Mesquite Horn HS (TX): committed to Louisiana Tech (C-USA). She joins Korie Allensworth, 5-10 G, Empire HS (Duncan, OK), as a Louisiana Tech commit.
McKenzie Muse, 6-2 F, Bryant HS (AR): committed to Army (Patriot League), their first known 2020 commit. Here is a brief article on her commitment.
Claire Neff, 6-2 F, Maryvale Prep School (Lutherville, MD): committed to Clemson. The Tigers have one prior 2020 commit: Weronika Hipp, 5-9 G, Eagle’s Landing Christian Academy (McDonough, GA), who’s originally from Poland.
Sydney James, 6-0 W, Trinity Catholic HS (Ocala, FL): committed to Furman (SoCon), their second 2020 commit. The first one was Aaliyah Irizarry, 5-11 F, Master’s Academy (Oviedo, FL).
Michaela Stanfield, 6-0 F, Winsor School (Boston, MA): committed to Penn (Ivy). The Quakers have one previous 2020 commit: Jamie Behar, 6-2 W, Oceanside HS (NY).
Roundup of Early May Offers, Part 3
Includes players who received offers in early May, while also listing any offers reported for them in late April to cover all that arose from the April 26–28 evaluation period.
- Maleia Bracone, 5-9 G, T.L. Hanna HS (Anderson, SC): Florida A&M
- Avery Brittingham, 6-0 F, Crowley HS (TX): UTRGV
- Jasha Clinton, 5-8 PG, Princess Anne HS (Virginia Beach, VA): Rutgers
- Tia Harvey, 5-7 G, Sachse HS (TX): Little Rock, North Texas
- Emani Jenkins, 6-1 W, South Oak Cliff HS (Dallas, TX): Southern Miss
- Ta’Ziah Jenks, 6-1 W, Mercy Academy (Louisville, KY): Ball State, Toledo
- Diamond Johnson, 5-5 PG, Neumann-Goretti (PA): Rutgers
- Taylor Lauterbach, 6-6 C, Appleton West HS (WI): Iowa, Marquette
- Nicole Leff, 6-1 C, Cedar Park HS (TX): Fairfield
- Kylee Lewandowski, 6-1 G/F, North Catholic HS (PA): Fairfield
- Whitney Sollom, 6-4 C, Hartland HS (MI): Northwestern
- Liz Uhl, 5-8 G, Oregon HS (WI): Colgate
Loyal McQueen, 5-7 PG, Wilson HS (Florence, SC): An article on McQueen mentions some of the offers she’s received since decommitting from North Carolina.
Since de-committing, Loyal has received several offers. Among them, according to her, are “Texas Tech, Texas Christian, Virginia Tech, Purdue, Kentucky, Ole Miss and a couple more.”
“I think it’s pretty exciting because now we’re about to take some official visits soon,” Loyal said. “I just want to enjoy the process and try to make a good decision.”
Derrick added that neither South Carolina nor Clemson have offered yet since Loyal’s de-commitment.