Taylor Lauterbach, 6-6 C, Appleton West HS (WI): An Appleton Post-Crescent feature on Lauterbach mentions the offers she has received so far during 2019. (The article uses the term “recently,” but Illinois offered back in January, and those from Kansas State and Wisconsin were reported during March.)
Lauterbach, who averaged 12.2 points, 8.6 rebounds and 2.6 blocks per game for the Terrors last season, recently received scholarship offers from Illinois, Kansas State, Wisconsin, Marquette and Iowa.
Vegas Camacho, 5-3 PG, Faith Lutheran HS (Las Vegas, NV): committed to Dixie State, a school that will begin transitioning from D-II to D-I during the 2020-21 season. Camacho is their first known 2020 commit.
Aja Holmes, 5-8 G, Steele HS (Cibolo, TX): committed to TCU, their third 2020 commit, joining:
- Amari Conn, 5-7 G, Lincoln Prep (Kansas City, MO)
- Aaliyah Morgan, 6-1 C, Robert E. Lee HS (Tyler, TX)
Khamya McNeal, 5-7 G, Milwaukee Rufus King HS (WI): took an official visit this weekend to Kansas State.
Tyler Mayne, 5-7 PG, Evanston HS (IL): committed to Saint Louis Univ. (A-10). She is the second 2020 commit for the Billikens, joining Natalie McNeal, 5-8 G, Germantown HS (WI).
Te-Hina Paopao, 5-10 PG, La Jolla Country Day School (CA): committed to Oregon, their third 2020 commit. The first two were:
- Angela Dugalić, 6-4 W, Maine West HS (Des Plaines, IL)
- Sydney Parrish, 6-1 W, Hamilton Southeastern HS (IN)
Roundup of Early May Offers, Part 4
Includes players who received offers in early May, while also listing any offers reported for them in late April to cover all that arose from the April 26–28 evaluation period.
- Makenna Burch, 5-6 G, Jenks HS (OK): Little Rock, Morehead State
- Kenzi Carter, 6-1 SG, Fort Worth Country Day School (TX): Air Force, Little Rock, Northern Colorado, Oral Roberts, Tulane, Tulsa
- Aniya Finger, 6-0 W, Hopewell HS (Huntersville, NC): UNCG, UNC Wilmington
- Isis Fitch, 6-2 F, Andrew HS (Tinley Park, IL): Southern Illinois
- Cameron Grant, 6-1 W, Macomb Dakota HS (MI): Arkansas State
- Isabella Hunt, 6-0 F, Bishop McCort HS (Johnstown, PA): Mount St. Mary’s
- Sydney McQuietor, 6-1 C, Keller HS (TX): Brown, CSU Bakersfield
- Morgan Moseley, 6-0 W, St. James School (Hagerstown, MD): Albany, Howard
- Tess Myers, 5-10 G, North Catholic HS (Cranberry Twp., PA): Colgate, Furman, Stony Brook, Temple
- Aaliyah Nye, 5-10 W, East Lansing HS (MI): Boston College, Xavier
- Anna Ostlie, 5-8 G, Chaparral HS (Scottsdale, AZ): Boise State
- Lydia Schaible, 6-0 F, Ashwaubenon HS (Green Bay, WI): Indiana State (first D-I offer)
- Alexia Smith, 5-8 G, Columbus Africentric HS (OH): Minnesota, Ole Miss, Old Dominion, Rutgers, Stony Brook
- D’Mya Tucker, 6-0 W, Orangeburg-Wilkinson HS (SC): East Carolina, Elon, UNC Wilmington, Winthrop
- Daija Tyson, 5-3 PG, Detroit Edison Academy (MI): Brown
- Carrington Washburn, 6-0 SG, Christ Presbyterian Academy (Nashville): Southern Illinois
- Makennah White, 6-2 F, West Middlesex HS (PA): Binghamton, Brown, Eastern Michigan, James Madison, UMass Lowell, Radford, Stony Brook