Coverage of the women’s basketball 2020 recruiting class: offers, commitments, decommitments, official and unofficial visits, recruiting updates from news sites and other sources, etc. Items listed in reverse chronological order.
Offers Reported on May 31
- Alyssa Marin, 5-8 PG, Camarillo HS (CA): UC Santa Barbara
- Sydney McQuietor, 6-1 C, Keller HS (TX): Boise State, Hampton
- Sydney Watkins, 5-9 SG, Heritage Christian HS (Indianapolis, IN): George Mason
Emma Randall, 6-0 SG, Shelby HS (OH): announced her commitment to Youngstown State (Horizon). She is the second 2020 commit for the Penguins, joining Malia Magestro, 5-9 G, Kennedy Catholic HS (Hermitage, PA).
Oregon commit Te-Hina Paopao says she’s “hearing” that Caitlin Clark (5-11 PG, Dowling Catholic HS [IA]) “might commit” to the Ducks as well.
She is also aware of the possibility of the quintet becoming a sextet.
“I’ve been hearing Caitlin Clark [ESPN’s fourth-ranked overall player] might commit,” she said. “That would be really exciting to have her with us. But, I’ll play with whoever comes to Oregon.”
Offers Reported on May 30
- Serin Dunne, 5-7 PG, Mesa Ridge HS (Colorado Springs, CO): Texas State
- Ta’Ziah Jenks, 6-1 W, Mercy Academy (Louisville, KY): Florida Gulf Coast, Illinois
- Tess Myers, 5-10 G, North Catholic HS (Cranberry Twp., PA): Duquesne
Ashley Tudor, 5-11 W, Mercy McAuley HS (Cincinnati, OH): took an unofficial visit to Detroit Mercy. The Titans offered her in early May.