Post–Evaluation Period (July 6-12) Offers Reported, Part 1
- Abby Conklin, 5-6 PG, Irvington HS (NY): Fairleigh Dickinson
- Mackenzie Daleba, 6-0 W, Cathedral HS (Boston, MA): Temple
- Anabel Ellison, 5-8 CG, Tarpon Springs HS (FL): Florida Southern (D-II), Jacksonville
- Melanie George, 5-5 G, Fairfax HS (VA): Air Force
- Jada Lee, 5-5 CG, Carlynton HS (Carnegie, PA): Mount St. Mary’s (first D-I offer)
- Douthshine Prien, 5-9 G, West Boca Raton HS (FL): East Carolina
- Arianna Sturdivant, 5-10 G, Bush HS (Richmond, TX): Houston Baptist
- Emily Trushel, 5-10 G, Brentwood HS (TN): Georgia Southern (first D-I offer)
- Ja’la Wade, 6-3 F, Westwood HS (Blythewood, SC): Hampton, Winthrop
- Gracen Williams, 5-6 PG, Dallas HSAA Blue (TX): UL Monroe
See the 2020 Recruiting Summaries page for new offers reported for the following:
- Capria Brown (IL)
- Addie Budnik (IL)
- Makenna Burch (OK)
- Victoria Dames (GA)
- Sean Kelly Darks (OH)
- Caroline Dingler (GA)
- Aniya Finger (NC)
- Piath Gabriel (MA)
- Eden Gainer (WV)
- Cameron Grant (MI)
- Halle Idowu (IL)
- Asjah Inniss (GA)
- Ta’Ziah Jenks (KY)
- Emily Klaczek (IL)
- Kylee Lewandowski (PA)
- Jermany Mapp (SC)
- D’Mya Tucker (SC)
- Caitlin Weimar (NY)
- Makennah White (PA)
- Kristian Young (IN)
Ella Collier, 5-11 SG/W, Danville HS (IN): announced her commitment to Marian University, an NAIA school in Indianapolis. She had been offered by several D-I schools.
Lindsey Rogers, 6-0 F, Benet Academy (Lisle, IL): a feature on Rogers following her commitment to UIC (Horizon) last month.
“It’s awesome,” Rogers said. “It was just the right overall fit for me, not only basketball-wise but academically.
“I want to go into the business side of the medical field, and they have the No. 1 medical system. It just really worked out.”
Rogers also sees an opportunity to contribute right away at UIC. The Flames were 3-26 last season in their first season under coach Tasha Pointer.
“I really meshed well with the coaching staff,” said Rogers, who picked UIC over Colgate and Detroit Mercy. “They’re very optimistic and I’m optimistic as well on where they’re going.
“I believe in their vision, and they have a really strong head coach who only wants success.”