Coverage of the women’s basketball 2022 recruiting class: offers, commitments, decommitments, unofficial visits, recruiting updates from news sites and other sources, etc. Items listed in reverse chronological order.
Kara Dunn, 5-11 W, Mount Paran Christian School (Kennesaw, GA): was offered by Wofford. She picked up offers earlier this year from Georgia and South Florida.
Katie Krupa, 6-0 F, Morton HS (IL): picked up an offer from North Dakota.
Offers Reported on June 22 and 23
- Kenzie Hare, 5-9 G, Bartlett HS (IL): Saint Louis Univ.
- Taylor McCabe, 5-8 G, Fremont HS (NE): UMKC
- Jordan Meulemans, 5-11 W, De Pere HS (WI): Illinois State
- Torin Rogers, 6-0 F, Murphy HS (NC): Wofford (first offer)
- Reilly Sunday, 5-8 PG, Moon Area HS (PA): Toledo
Shelby Fiddler, 5-8 G, Patrick Henry HS (Roanoke, VA): landed her first D-I offer, from Sacramento State.
Offers Reported on June 18
- Fiona Hastick, 5-11 W, Paul VI HS (Fairfax, VA): Campbell
- Sydney Pnacek, 5-10 G, Dexter HS (MI): North Dakota
- Vanessa Polk, 6-3 F, John Burroughs School (St. Louis, MO): Arkansas State
- Saniah Tyler, 5-6 PG, Incarnate Word Academy (St. Louis, MO): Arkansas State